Where Dreams Become Reality & Athletes become Champions!
Welcome to YCF Diving. The mission of YCF Diving is to promote healthy living, youth development, and social responsibility through our competitive diving program. Our coaches teach athletes lifelong skills including discipline, self-confidence and team work. Over the years our program has been home to many of the world’s elite coaches and divers. Our coaches are building the next generation of Olympians and collegiate athletes at our facility. This year's Class of 2019 has eight college-bound divers.
WHAT'S GOING ON AT YCF DIVING:
- Lanie Gutch has been selected to represent the United States at the Junior Pan American Championships from August 22-25 in …Read More »
- After the Zone B Competition, the USA Diving Jr Nationals team from YCF will be: Lanie Gutch, Antonina Harned, …Read More »
- Congratulations YCF divers heading to Atlanta for the USA Diving Zone B Championship, June 14-16. Good Luck and make them …Read More »
- Congratulations to Thomas Breen! He has committed to the United States Merchant Marine Academy Swim Dive Team.Read More »
- Congratulations to Maya Cusumano! She has committed to Florida Atlantic University Swim Dive Team.Read More »
- Congratulations to Kara Holt! She has committed to the University of Tennessee Swim Dive Team.Read More »
- Congratulations to Ali Giuliani! She has committed to the University of Pittsburgh Swim Dive Team.Read More »
- Congratulations to Emanuel Vazquez! He has committed to Louisiana State University! (photo of Manny’s YCF Diving coach, Mark Ruiz, on …Read More »
- Congratulations to Ben Blizard! He has committed to Columbia University Swim Dive Team.Read More »
YCF Diving Meets
- November 3: YCF Diving In-house team, 10-12:00 noon (YCF Diving team only)
- December 14-15: YCF Christmas Invitational, Rosen YMCA Aquatic Center, Orlando, FL (AAU event, requires AAU membership to participate)
- February 7-9: YCF All Star Invitational, Rosen YMCA Aquatic Center, Orlando, FL. (USA Diving-sanction event run with FINA rules)
- April 2-5, YMCA NATIONALS, Orlando, FL
- May 18-19, Moose Moss Invitational, Moultrie, GA
- July 26-Aug. 2, USA Diving Junior National Championships, San Antonia, TX
YCF Tuition is paid through the YMCA Front Desk.